Welcome Bags in 2017!
Once again, the Duvall Chamber of Commerce will deliver Welcome Bags with YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION about Duvall and the Snoqualmie Valley to our newest citizens! Last year we delivered to over 250 people in the surrounding Valley area – so that is a lot of potential customers for your business! When someone is new to Duvall, they are more open to use the local businesses more than any other time. This is the time that you can create a loyal bond and have a customer for life! Mat Higgins, owner of True Value Hardware has seen a phenomenal response rate of 90% on offers made to new residents.
The Due Date for your first round of (or all) ITEMS TO THE CHAMBER is Wednesday, August 30th!
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks for your patience as we are ever evolving the program to fit our business owners needs and wants!
What do you get?
We expect to pass out approximately 30+ Welcome Bags per month with various business information including the 2016/17 Duvall Visitor Guide.
- Access to potential new and lifelong customers!
- What do you need to do? (Ideas for helping you succeed)
What do you need to do?
- Give a gift. Everyone loves getting a present. Instead of just giving them a brochure or a coupon give them something. Whether it is a cookie from your store, or a promotional item with your logo. Think of what will be of value to people who have just moved into a new house and relates to your business.
- Get personal. Write a note that welcomes them to the community.
- Bring them into your business: If you have a physical location, for best results, have them come into your business to pick-up the gift. For best results, give them one item in the bag and then have them come to your business for a second item.