Welcome Bags in 2018!
Once again, the Duvall Chamber of Commerce will deliver Welcome Bags with YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION about Duvall and the Snoqualmie Valley to our newest citizens! Last year we delivered to over 300 people in the surrounding Valley area – so that is a lot of potential customers for your business!
When someone is new to Duvall, they are more open to use the local businesses more than any other time. This is the time that you can create a loyal bond and have a customer for life! New homeowners are LOOKING for contacts to local merchants, restaurants, services and products. Mat Higgins, owner of True Value Hardware has seen a phenomenal response rate of 90% on offers made to new residents.
Cost: $50 for 2nd half of 2018, spanning Home Closings July-December 2018
The Chamber Admin will contact you once you’ve signed up, with due date and # of Promotional Items needed, for monthly Welcome Bag filling!
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks for your patience as we are ever evolving the program to fit our business owners needs and wants!
What do you get?
We expect to pass out approximately 20+ Welcome Bags per month with various business information including the 2018 Duvall Visitor Guide.
- Access to potential new and lifelong customers! Customers that are LOOKING for solutions in their new community.
- This is an opportunity to put YOUR business in their hands before your competition does!
What do you need to do? (Ideas for helping you succeed)
- Give a gift. Everyone loves getting a present. Instead of just giving them a brochure or a coupon, on its own, add something TO that paper, to help your business or organization stand out! Perhaps a promotional item with your logo. Think of what will be of value to people who have just moved into a new house and relates to your business.
- Get personal. Write a note that welcomes them to the community.
- Bring them into your business: If you have a physical location, for best results, have them come into your business to pick-up the gift. For best results, give them one item in the bag and then have them come to your business for a second item.
This is your chance to attract new business. Each new homeowner/family will only get one bag – you have ONE opportunity to make a first impression. Make it a good one!!!!!
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll help!