JOIN by DECEMBER 20, 2017 to be INCLUDED in the 2018 Duvall Visitor Guide and Business Directory, going out to 12,000 local homes!!
The Duvall Chamber of Commerce wants to encourage you to become a member of our local business organization. With over 250 Duvall and Valley store-front and home-based businesses already members, we are confident that the opportunities and benefits you receive as a member will help in the success of your business.
Here are just a few of our Membership benefits for only $125/year ($75 for non-profit agencies). Premium Membership is $50 more.
- Your business or organization is listed in the annual Duvall Visitors Guide (delivered to over 12,000 area homes in Duvall, Carnation, and select Redmond Ridge and Woodinville addresses).
- Your brochures are prominently displayed in the Duvall Visitors Center, centrally located in downtown Duvall.
- Prospective customers can easily find you through the Duvall Chamber of Commerce online business directory.
- You can promote your business or organization through participation in the Chamber’s sponsorship opportunities.
- Your up-to-date business info is kept on file by the Chamber for responses to inquiries from prospective customers.
- You can proudly display the Duvall Chamber of Commerce logo on your website and in your place of business.
- You receive a higher level of business advocacy with local and state governments.
- You have opportunities to meet, network, share, and learn from your fellow Chamber members.
- You have access to online business training modules to take your business to the next level.
- You save money on expenses through member-to-member discounts.
- You can take advantage of the Chamber’s bulk mail postage permit.
- You enjoy fellowship and camaraderie through Chamber meetings, mixers and social activities.
- Many advertising opportunities available for your participate in - Welcome Bag advertising; Web Advertising; Email and Event Advertising.
Membership is a tax deductible business expense