The Duvall Chamber of Commerce wants to encourage you to become a Member of our local business organization. With over 220 Duvall and surrounding Valley store-front and home-based businesses, non-profit organizations and community partners already Members, we are confident that the opportunities and benefits you receive as a Member will help in the success of your business.
Here are just a few of our Membership benefits you can benefit from with your annual Membership dues. Business Premium Membership is just $250. Basic Business Member is $200 per year and Non-Profit Membership is $150, annually.
- Your business or organization is listed in the next printing of our annual Duvall Chamber Business Directory & Visitors Guide (delivered to over 11,000 area homes in Duvall, Carnation, and select Redmond Ridge and Woodinville addresses, and provided in each Chamber Welcome Bag delivered to every new family that purchases a Duvall home).
- Prospective customers can easily find you immediately through the Duvall Chamber of Commerce online business directory.
- Welcome post with your business Facebook tag, if applicable on Duvall Chamber of Commerce Facebook Page.
- You can promote your business or organization through participation in the Chamber’s sponsorship opportunities.
- Your up-to-date business info is kept on file by the Chamber for responses to inquiries from prospective customers.
- Your business or organization is showcased on our Duvall Chamber Facebook Page throughout the year, and promoted when Events are posted on our Chamber Events/Announcements Calendar, as a Chamber Membership perk. Events are ALSO sent out through a weekly email blast, to the 2000+ opted-in subscribers, for even more visibility to you!
- You can proudly display the Duvall Chamber of Commerce logo on your website and in your place of business.
- You receive a higher level of business advocacy with local and state governments.
- You have opportunities to meet, network, share, and learn from your fellow Chamber members.
- You enjoy fellowship and camaraderie through Chamber Meetings, Mixers and social activities.
- Many advertising opportunities available for you to participate in - Welcome Bag advertising; Web Advertising; Email and Event Advertising.
Membership is a tax deductible business expense and supports local economic strength