The Duvall Chamber of Commerce wants to encourage you to become a Member of our local business organization. With over 250 Duvall and Valley store-front and home-based businesses already members, we are confident that the opportunities and benefits you receive as a Member will help in the success of your business.
Here are just a few of our Membership benefits you can benefit from with your annual Membership dues. Business Premium Membership is just $250. Basic Business Member is $200 per year and Non-Profit Membership is $150, annually.
- Your business or organization is listed in the annual Duvall Visitors Guide (delivered to over 11,000 area homes in Duvall, Carnation, and select Redmond Ridge and Woodinville addresses).
- Your brochures are prominently displayed in the Duvall Visitor & Community Center, centrally located in downtown Duvall.
- Prospective customers can easily find you through the Duvall Chamber of Commerce online business directory.
- You can promote your business or organization through participation in the Chamber’s sponsorship opportunities.
- Your up-to-date business info is kept on file by the Chamber for responses to inquiries from prospective customers.
- You can proudly display the Duvall Chamber of Commerce logo on your website and in your place of business.
- You receive a higher level of business advocacy with local and state governments.
- You have opportunities to meet, network, share, and learn from your fellow Chamber members.
- You can take advantage of the Chamber’s bulk mail postage permit.
- You enjoy fellowship and camaraderie through Chamber meetings, mixers and social activities.
- Many advertising opportunities available for your participate in - Welcome Bag advertising; Web Advertising; Pizza Box Topper Ads, Email and Event Advertising.
Membership is a tax deductible business expense and supports local economic strength