Event/Announcement Submission Rules:
- Who can Post: Only Chamber Members can post Events/Announcements.
- Frequency: you can submit up to 3 items per week for events, notices, announcements, etc.
- Event Length: Max is 2 consecutive days. If your event runs longer (an entire month, perhaps), we recommend adding your event to the Chamber Calendar once a week or every other week, for the length of the event.
- For companies and organizations seeking to post their monthly calendar, post the link to your site to view calendar and not each event.
- Sales can be posted once per month.
- You can add your Events/Announcement posts several months in advance, to help you maximize your time.
- MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE
- a PHOTO, GRAPHIC or LOGO to your event. This helps catch the eye of email viewers!
- EXPLANATION or MARKETING about the event or announcement
- AND A WEBSITE LINK to register, or your website for more info, IN the paragraph of information, so it creates a clickable hyperlink.
- Your event will be reviewed for approval.
Login to add an event to our calendar (members only).