Event/Announcement Submission Rules:
- Who can Post: Only Chamber Members can post Events/Announcements.
- Frequency: you can submit up to 3 items per week for events, notices, announcements, etc.
- Event Length: Max is 2 consecutive days. If your event runs longer (an entire month, perhaps), we recommend adding your event to the Chamber Calendar once a week or every other week, for the length of the event.
- For companies and organizations seeking to post their monthly calendar, post the link to your site to view calendar and not each event.
- Sales can be posted once per month.
- You can add your Events/Announcement posts several months in advance, to help you maximize your time.
- MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE
- a PHOTO, GRAPHIC or LOGO to your event. This helps catch the eye of email viewers!
- EXPLANATION or MARKETING about the event or announcement
- AND A WEBSITE LINK to register, or your website for more info, IN the paragraph of information, so it creates a clickable hyperlink.
- Your event will be reviewed for approval.
MARKETING of your Event/Announcement as a FREE Membership Perk
- Email Blast to 1500+ Events/Announcements Calendar subscribers, weekly, Friday morning.
- It contains the Events that begin that Friday through the next Thursday. One week of events.
- You must have your Event/Announcement posted by Thursday at 4pm so it can be approved on Thursday, in order for it to hit the upcoming Events Email Blast, if it falls within the upcoming 7 days.
- If you post your Events/Announcements at least a week in advance of the event, your event, graphic, and link to the event on our Calendar, will get posted to the followers of our public Chamber Facebook page, a day or two prior to the date the event is posted for.
- If it is posted and approved later than that, without enough advance notice, the week's Chamber posts have already been scheduled and timed and balanced for Chamber needs, and there will be no guarantee it will be posted on Facebook.
Login to add an event to our calendar (members only).