The Duvall Police Station is located on NE Stephens Street near McCormick Park. Members of the Duvall Police Department are committed to serve with professionalism, respect, and compassion for our community. The Department also strives to be transparent, providing easily accessible information that citizens need to make choices. Their first priority is, and always will be, to preserve the high quality of life, and feeling of safety that helps to make Duvall a special place to live, work and play. Duvall is consistently rated as one of the safest cities in the state.
The Department constantly seeks new ways to build meaningful relationships with the community it serves. Some of the ways include:
- Free car seat safety checks are available by appointment to care givers of young children.
- Free R.A.D. (rape aggression defense) training for women of all ages.
- National Night Out celebration on the first Tuesday of every August.
- Block Watch training and support.
- Home Security Audits.
- Up to date crime statistics are available at: www.crimemapping.com.
- Free lock out and battery jump service within city limits.
- Interactive social media (Facebook, twitter) and quarterly newsletters, Coffee With a Cop.
- Community presentations upon request
Chief of Police
Phone: 425-788-1519 (Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm) After hours and all emergencies call 9-1-1
Location address: 26225 NE Stephens Street, Duvall, WA 98019
Mailing address: POB 1500, Duvall, WA 98019
Offering fire protection, emergency medical attention and other life safety services, Duvall-King County Fire District 45 protects over 12,000 residents and visitors in the greater Duvall area with a dedicated team of 35 career and volunteer firefighters and administrative personnel.
Our modern station in downtown Duvall is staffed 24-hours a day to serve you and now includes an electric vehicle charging station. Fire District 45 also operates two other stations in the Duvall area on Mountain View Road and Big Rock Road.
Our Community Service Programs include:
- CPR Training · Vial of L.I.F.E.
- Station Tours
- Home Inspections
- Meeting Room Rental
- Public Education