The City of Duvall offers a myriad of shopping, services and restaurant opportunities. With many businesses in the commercial area, along with many home-based businesses and assorted restaurants, you are sure to find what you are looking for in Duvall.
Duvall’s housing market enjoys the same robust market appreciation as other communities on Seattle’s Eastside and its citizens benefit from a wide range of housing opportunities. Renting or looking to own? Prefer in-town charmers, established subdivisions, condominiums, homes on acreage, farm land or waterfront homes? You’ll find a wide variety of housing styles here. Duvall has many established subdivisions featuring luxury homes, starter homes and neighborhoods designed for the active, lock-and-go, no-yard-work lifestyle. Property values are rising (traditionally an indicator of economic health) and new construction and new housing starts have been on the upswing for the past couple of years.
If a vibrant downtown is important to you, the City of Duvall might just be the place to call home. Duvall’s renovated downtown captivates visitors with its small town charm and many sculptures and art pieces commissioned from local artists. The historic district invites shoppers to enjoy boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants and antique shops all within easy walking distance from home for many residents. Numerous playgrounds, parks, walking trails and other outdoor escapes are scattered throughout the community. Duvallians like to play - and this is the place to do it. Our community lifestyle, combined with easy access to Eastside workplaces and Seattle, ensures your real estate dollars are well spent.
Duvall Demographic Quick Facts
Looking for some Quick Facts about Duvall? Here are some tidbits from the United States Census Bureau, using data and estimates from summer of 2019 (the latest available):
- Current estimated population of Duvall: 8,107
- Estimated number of households in Duvall: 2,681
- Estimated median household income in Duvall: $159,597
- State of Washington: $73,775
- Estimated median value of Duvall's owner-occupied housing units: $486,500
- State of Washington: $339,000
- Duvall home ownership rate: 93.2%
- State of Washington: 63.0%
- Educational level for population 25 years or older in Duvall
- High School diploma or higher: 97.3%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 56.8%
- Average travel time for commute from Duvall to work: 34.2 minutes
- State of Washington: 28.0 minutes
Read more: Quick Facts Census