Our local community farmers markets offer everything from plant starts, eggs, cheese, artisan bread, tons of fruits, berries and veggies, meat, fish and even ice cream and other sweet treats throughout the season. Our farmers markets offer something unique and bring out the character of a town, and boast live music and activities for the kids.
Here are some local markets and farm stands to check out:
- Duvall Farmers Market – Thursdays, May through October, 3-7pm
- Carnation Farmers Market – Tuesdays, May through October, 3-7pm.
- Koster’s Farm (Farm Stand) – Saturdays in Duvall next to Red Pepper Pizza
- First Light Farm (Farm Stand and U-Pick) – Carnation area near Camp Korey
- Local Roots Farm (Farm Stand) – Duvall area off 124th near the Novelty Bridge
- Oxbow Farm – Hwy 203 between Duvall and Carnation
For links to each of these markets (and more) visit: www.bit.ly/ZuHUcV
The Snoqualmie Valley boasts a rich agricultural heritage and there are dozens of farms in the area offering farm dinners, u-pick berries, pumpkin patches, Christmas trees, educational programs and farm visits allowing you to meet the farm animals and learn more about farm operations. Several farms participate in Community Supported Agriculture, or CSA programs, which are a great way to buy super-fresh, local produce directly from the farmers who grew it. To find a participating CSA farm, visit: www.localharvest.org/csa.
Additional resources can be found via the Cascade Harvest Coalition