A HUGE Market looking for YOU!
Bigger in 2024 than previous years, with the number of new home builds continuing.
Once again, the Duvall Chamber of Commerce will deliver Welcome Bags with YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION about Duvall and the Snoqualmie Valley to our newest residents! We had a GREAT delivery year in 2023 with 270+ bags gifted to new families in Duvall!! That is a lot of potential customers for your business!
When someone is new to Duvall, they are more open to using the local businesses than on any other occasion. This is the time that you can create a loyal bond and have a customer for life! New homeowners are LOOKING for contacts with local merchants, restaurants, services, and products.
$125 for the full year of participation in 2024 or $70 for the 1st half of 2024 - SIGN UP BELOW!
***Registration deadline is Dec. 29th***
What do you get?
- We expect to pass out approximately 20+ Welcome Bags per month with various business information including the 2024 Duvall Business Directory & Visitor Guide.
- Access to potential new and lifelong customers! Customers that are LOOKING for solutions in their new community.
- This is an opportunity to put YOUR business in their hands before your competition does!
What do you need to do? (Ideas for helping you succeed)
- Give a gift. Everyone loves getting a present. Instead of just giving them a brochure or a coupon, on its own, add SOMETHING to that paper, to help your business or organization stand out! Perhaps a promotional item with your logo. Think of what will be of value to people who have just moved into a new house and relates to your business.
- Get personal. Write a note that welcomes them to the community.
- Bring them into your business. If you have a physical location, have them come into your business to pick up the gift. For best results, give them one item in the bag and then have them come to your business for a second item.
- If you are working more online this year, create a code JUST for Welcome Bag recipients to redeem on your site!
- If you plan on giving more than one item, make sure they are bundled together.
This is your chance to attract new business. Each new homeowner/family will only get one bag, so you have ONE opportunity to make a first impression. Make it a good one!!!!!
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us by email at [email protected] and we'll help!
****Once you've signed up, we'll reach out to you to confirm the initial request of participant items we'll need, to fill our bags!