If you’re looking for a good book to read or to find a group of readers with the same interests, there are plenty of options in Duvall.
Adventure awaits inside these doors – from finding the perfect read, to story times and activities for kids and families, including book clubs for all ages, and access to computers, printers and Wi-Fi. This, as well as a collection of media that is continually growing, can be yours at the library.
2015 is the year of MAKING@KCLS – SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY READING ENGINEERING ART MATH – all FREE at the library.
Just a few of the regular offerings at the Library are:
- Pizza and Pages Book Club- for middle schoolers. By teens FOR teens!
- Duvall Reads- a community book club for all ages meeting the second Saturday of the month.
- Talk Time- Mondays at 6pm providing a casual setting to practice English and meet new friends.
- Duvall Poetry- meeting first Wednesdays, all ages welcome!
- Duvall Writing Group- a drop in critique group meeting once a month.
- Spanish Story Times- evenings.
- Toddler, Preschool and Family Story Times- Toddler and Preschool are mid-morning times, Family/evenings.
- One on One computer help. More information on upcoming events can be found at: www.kcls.org/usingthelibrary/locations/programs.cfm?locID=12
Duvall Library through memberships in the group, sales of books and media through our shelves in the library, and via donations of same. We sponsor book clubs, writing and poetry groups, staff appreciation and community outreach and events on behalf of the library. We welcome new members and meet the second Thursday of each month at 7pm in the library. More information can be found at www.duvallfol.org
The Duvall Library is located at: 15508 Main Street NE, Duvall, WA 98019
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 10am – 9pm
Friday, 10am – 6pm,
Saturday, 10am – 5pm
Duvall Books has been selling and buying used books in Duvall for 39 years (since 1976!) with six friends becoming long-term parttime employees. Their goal has always been to have good books at reasonable prices, with a liberal trading policy. They buy, sell or trade, and keep track of credit should there be some left over.
Find Duvall Books at 15635 Main St NE
Open 7 days a week 10am-5:30pm.