DEADLINE: MARCH 8th.
10 hours/week, PT / flexible schedule
Duvall Visitor Center / work from home
The Duvall Chamber is looking for a qualified individual with a passion for the businesses in the community of Duvall. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is reliable and who can follow established procedures.
- Monthly Meetings: Coordinate food, sponsors and raffle prizes and coordinate volunteers to set up the room, pickup food, print out agendas, create President script, print name badges, greet, sign in guests and collect money. Deposit money to bookkeeper after meetings and create posits for money collected.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies, meeting supplies; beverages, napkins, utensils, cups, etc. and replace as needed.
- Recurring Projects: Follow the Chamber event calendar and kick off projects by emailing leads. Communicate with members and committee leads to collect status of projects.
- Speakers: Book speakers for monthly meetings. Send confirmation emails and follow-up with speaker to get bio, etc.
- Follow new member procedures by making sure all information is accurate in Chamber Member Management System, Membership Works, Mail Chimp and following up with welcome phone calls.
- Work with Chamber bookkeeper and board members to sign, create and distribute checks or other bill payments, gather and distribute chamber mail to board members.
- Assist in promoting events and meetings online through various social channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- Approve event submissions for public website calendar.
- Read and respond to member emails in a timely manner.
- Organized and methodical in work and record keeping.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to follow established schedules and procedures.
- Comfortable with creating Word and Excel documents.
- Understands how Facebook and social media channels work.
- Quick to learn new systems.
- Good record keeping.
- Complete job responsibilities with “sense of urgency” .
Send resumes to Kim at Duvall Chamber of Commerce: email@example.com
DEADLINE: March 8th
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.